Fermoy International Poetry Festival is seeking submissions for this year’s International competition for entry into the Blue Max Review.
Bradly R. Strahan, one of the featured poets at the festival, had a book, This Art of Losing, published by BrickHouse Books, Inc. Strahan has been editor/publisher of Visions-International for over 30 years, and he has published five books of poetry and over 500 poems. You can get a copy of This Art of Losing from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The festival will run from August 1st to August 5th, and the three international winners will be flown to Ireland for the Fermoy International Poetry Festival to read their work. Poet Noel King is this year’s competition judge.
• Entrants must be resident outside of the island of Ireland
• Entrants can submit only once
• Three poems per submission
• Submission costs €10.00 or US$13.50 for three poems
• Payments can be made via PayPal at www.fermoypoetryfestival.com or by bank draft, postal order, or money order
• Bank draft, postal order, and money order payments must be included with submissions
Mail your submission to:
Fermoy International Poetry Festival
7 Store Lane
Deadline: March 31, 2013