by John Adam Wasowicz
Elmo Katz, a defense attorney from Alexandria, is no stranger to the bureaucracy and twisted truths that lurk in the justice system, but his world is upended when he finds himself entangled in the roots of a complex terrorist plot. Places he once navigated with ease are now obscured by shadows. Katz must weave his way through political intrigue, courtroom machinations, and police skulduggery to save what’s left of the truth—and himself.
Published July 14, 2017
Paperback | $22.00 USD
Find it in-store and online at these retailers:
- Book Soup (West Hollywood, CA)
- Itasca Books
- East City Bookshop (Washington DC)
- Main Street Books (Davidson, NC)
- New England Mobile Book Fair (Newton Upper Falls, MA)
- The Old Town Shop (Alexandria, VA)
- Politics and Prose Bookstore (Washington DC) – Limited Number of Signed Copies Available!
- The Winchester Book Gallery (Winchester, VA)
Praise for Daingerfield Island:
“Daingerfield Island puts the ‘I’ in danger: intelligent, imaginative, intriguing. The book is a timely metaphor about the power of alternative facts in a post-truth world.” –Michael Neff, author of All The Dark We Will Not See